Welcome to Real Estate Friday!
This week’s featured property in West Stockbridge, offered by Suzann Ward of Housatonic Real Estate.
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Suzann Ward of Housatonic Real Estate offers an authentic piece of Berkshire paradise, one of West Stockbridge’s oldest homes in a park-like setting.
- Transformations – Clark + Green Architects are overseeing the restoration of a one-room schoolhouse in East Otis.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County, North Litchfield County and Columbia County
- Market Outlook – What real estate professionals discuss as the market changes.
- The self-taught gardener – If in the spring a young man’s fancy turns to love, in the fall our less young man’s fancy apparently turns to rearranging – more interested in moving a few things around than bringing in the latest set of newcomers to the field.
- Gardener’s Checklist – Wondering how to best care for your fall crops and set the stage for next spring’s bulbs? Berkshire gardeners, look no further.