Real estate data and investment decisions
As commercial real estate investment professionals, we are called upon to make sound decisions, but we are inundated with often meaningless and contradictory information that passes for “data”. But how do you sort the wheat from the chaff? How do you form an integrated perspective that galvanizes investor interest and enables action, and above all, results? During this three-part course, Yardi Matrix Vice President Jeff Adler will help you identify the best information to use and evaluate it more critically, drawing on extensive experience in real estate investing and by accessing comprehensive real estate data and analysis.
This executive training program offered by Harvard University Graduate School of Design will address:
- Age-old trends driving housing demand and where to find the data to show it.
- COVID-induced migration patterns and the changing nature of “office” work.
- Strategies for identifying markets and assets leveraging commercially available datasets.
- Speeding up underwriting cycle times: the hidden cost of rigidity.
- Understanding of the macroeconomic context and the cost of capital, including inflation / deflation.
From real estate data to investment decisions:
Change of place of work and accommodation in the United States
December 1, 3 and 6, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET